HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST on behalf of one of our Clients. HR Project Partners Inc. is seeking candidates with more than 10 years’ experience in a similar business analyst position.
This position is located in St. John’s, NL. The duration would be until December 2019 with possibility of an extension.
Essential Job Functions:
The essential job functions of this role include:
- Facilitating client workshops, meetings, interviews to gather business requirements for existing applications;
- Documenting current business requirements, existing business process workflows;
- Conducting GAP analysis between existing application and new solutions;
- Working closely with business stakeholders to define and document applicable business change activities and new business procedures/workflows;
- Creating test plans, test scripts, and work with business stakeholders as needed to monitor test execution while assessing, tracking and managing defects;
- Creating training material, execute user training;
- Completing any other client related project tasks that will help ensure project success;
- Preparing or assisting with other project-related documents or tasks as required by the Project Manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution;
- 10+ years of project experience where candidate filled the role of a Business Analyst – preferably with a recognized professional certification. Provide project names, project description (i.e type of software application implemented), length and percent of time as a Business Analyst on each project, and details around the resource’s responsibilities/tasks executed;
- Ability to solicit and document business requirements using examples from recent successful projects;
- Experience with creating and documenting business process models and process transformation models;
- Facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Experience with creating test strategies, test plans/scripts, and executing and monitoring test plans;
- Experience with creating training material, creating and executing training plans
- Organization and time-management skills, specifically using examples of working on multiple projects/tasks concurrently;
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.