HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Senior Software Developer on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have a minimum of 10+ years working in a software web development, a good understanding of programming web-based applications, and works well in small teams to meet business and technology requirements.
This position is located in Montreal, QC.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Implementing, debugging, and unit testing on new and existing product applications.
• Stays up to date on the latest programming techniques and standards.
• Supports product deployment lifecycle and maintenance.
• Works in conjunction with senior team members to derive sub-component design goals.
• Follows requirements produced by Product Management and design specifications outlined by senior team members.
• Participate in requirements analysis, specifications and design of custom-developed applications.
• Assist in the development of implementation/rollout plans.
• Assist in all technical documentation related to new software development initiatives and enhancements.
• Deliver customer service to appropriate user groups and utilize sound business judgment in the leadership of smaller-scale development initiatives.
• Use analytical skills to troubleshoot and maintain applications as needed.
• Maintain a positive, constructive, team-oriented attitude as well as sound judgment in all job responsibilities.
• Perform other duties as required (may include programming and testing applications)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 10+ years working in a software web development
• Strong knowledge of C#
• Extensive experience with ASP.NET
• Strong knowledge of MVC 4 + Razor
• Strong knowledge of Web API 2.0
• Strong SQL knowledge, experience with advanced database development – stored procedures, query optimization, indexing techniques
• Good knowledge of Entity Framework, LINQ
• Strong knowledge in SOAP
• Strong knowledge in Asynchronous programming
• Good knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap
• Proven code testing skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Experience and understanding of shipping services
• Knowledge of experience with Office Automation
• Knowledge of experience with FedEx, Purolator, UPS, Canada Post, DHL &, etc. APIs
• Good knowledge in Linux, Docker, MongoDB, NodeJS, TLS certificates
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with little direction
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|