Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Site Services Manager on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a minimum 2-3 years of experience managing the service work, renovations, and new construction for Site Services.
This position is in Ontario. This is a full-time, permanent role. A fly-in/fly-out rotation can be offered for non-local candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
- The Site Services Manager will be responsible to manage and direct the Site Services Crew. The Site Services Manager shall provide support to the Project Manager and other departments as required. The Site Services Manager shall act as liaison between Site Services, Sub-Contractors, and the Client. The Site Services Manager main role is to manage and plan the daily task that will be performed by the Site Services Crew. The Site Services Manager shall respond to any inquires, work delays, emergencies, and incidents within the Site Services Crew.
- Manage the service work, renovations, new construction for Site Services.
- Manage and oversee the Site Services department: Labourers, Operators, Carpenters, Plumbers, Mechanic, Electricians, etc.
- Ensure the Site Services team is working in a safe manner.
- Handle inquires from the client and coordinate with sub-contractors as required.
- Ensure appropriate management of any issues occurring, liaise with the HR and HSE department and with the Project Manager.
- When required issue disciplinary notices and corrective measures to the Site Services department.
- Manage the daily priorities of the site services team and plan accordingly.
- Assist with selecting subcontractors and schedule and coordinate their activities.
- Develop Purchase Requisitions for the Site Services team.
- Assist with recruitment and selection process for the Site Services team.
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, incidents, and other problems.
- Respond to project related inquiries and ensure tasks are handled in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the work must be done neatly, and work site must be kept clean.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or related field is an asset.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience and valid tickets with operating machinery is an asset.
- G Class Driver’s license with clean driving record (abstract required if hired).
- Must be conversant with OHSA regulations and comply with the site safety plan and rules
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Patient, Calm, and Professional.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job number.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Posted date :
August 29, 2022
Job nature :