HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Software Developer on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have 5+ years working in a software web development, a good understanding of programming web-based applications, and works well in small teams to meet business and technology requirements.
This position is located in Montreal, QC.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implementing, debugging, and unit testing on new and existing product applications.
- Stays up to date on the latest programming techniques and standards.
- Supports product deployment lifecycle and maintenance.
- Works in conjunction with senior team members to derive sub-component design goals.
- Follows requirements produced by Product Management and design specifications outlined by senior team members.
- Participate in requirements analysis, specifications and design of custom-developed applications.
- Assist in the development of implementation/rollout plans.
- Assist in all technical documentation related to new software development initiatives and enhancements.
- Deliver customer service to appropriate user groups and utilize sound business judgment in the leadership of smaller-scale development initiatives.
- Use analytical skills to troubleshoot and maintain applications as needed.
- Maintain a positive, constructive, team-oriented attitude as well as sound judgment in all job responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as required (may include programming and testing applications)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years working in a software web development
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET
- Strong knowledge of MVC 4 + Razor
- Strong knowledge of Web API 2.0
- Strong SQL knowledge, experience with advanced database development – stored procedures, query optimization, indexing techniques
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework, LINQ
- Strong knowledge in SOAP
- Strong knowledge in Asynchronous programming
- Good knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Proven code testing skills
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Experience and understanding of shipping services
- Knowledge of / experience with Office Automation
- Knowledge of/experience with FedEx, Purolator, UPS, Canada Post, DHL &, etc. APIs
- Good knowledge in Linux, Docker, MongoDB, NodeJS, TLS certificates
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|