- Provision of Contract Personnel
- Permanent Placements
- Human Resources Consulting
HR Project Partners helps connect companies with top talent to match their job openings. We have a qualified team of Recruitment professionals with a broad network of personnel and resources to help with your next hire. Our team is well-versed in full-cycle Recruitment and works closely with our clients to ensure their needs are met and roles successfully filled.
We can cater to all sectors. We understand that different industries will have unique requirements, and our HR professionals have a diverse range of industry knowledge and expertise.
Yes. We can provide contract personnel for short-term jobs, as well as find personnel who will be strong, long-term additions to your team.
We are so passionate about the field of human resources! We have our own “secret sauce” of what defines us against our competition.
The best way to put it is that if you were a business owner and wanted HR assistance, you would probably rather have an engaged “team” working for you and standing behind you, rather than ‘one’ assigned business consultant.
HRPP’s team stands out as one that collaborates well and can take a huge bite into working on any size project. We sincerely care about our clients and each other and it shows in every job and every project we work on together. We strive for a job well done!
The bottom line is in how we treat people and especially our own employees and clients. We live our values every day: respect, quality, professional conduct, ethics, accountability, and confidentiality.
- Leadership Development Programs (Certified Connections Leadership Journey Facilitators)
- Training for Frontline and Senior Managers
- Respectful Workplace and Harassment Prevention Plan and Training
- Harassment Investigations
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Performance Management Plan and Training
- Compensation and Benefits Review and Benchmarking
- Employee Separation and Termination Support
- Customized Packages
- DiSC Assessments (Tool used to help improve teamwork, communication, and productivity in the workplace)
HR Project Partners has offices in St. John’s, NL, and Labrador City, NL, but we can provide our services fully remote for clients across Canada.
Yes, we service organizations of all sizes.
Our fee structures are flexible, and we will communicate with our clients to determine a fee structure that is a win-win for everyone.
Yes. We will work with you to develop a process that fits your needs.
We offer discounts to non-profits and charitable organizations.